3 Investments Tips from Someone With Experience

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Diamonds Diamond investment is not new. Diamonds and other rare jewels have long been collected by the rich and royal. Wealth, power, honor, pride, and luxury are just some of the characteristics of a diamond. From generation to generation, the largest gemstones in the world are owned by some of the most powerful people. The profitability of investing in diamonds has been proven through time. As time passes, the value of diamonds has also increases. The top reasons on why investment in diamonds are the following. The value of diamonds is not affected by nature’s decay and is resilient and durable. The oldest known existing substance is diamonds which were formed millions of years ago. Diamonds are known to be the hardest substance on earth. The quality and shine of diamonds are will not degrade through time compared to any other forms of investments. Over time, the value of diamonds increases which in turn offers security and stability.
The Beginner’s Guide to Investments
Diamonds used as payments has been used before. Diamonds can be sold to any country.
The Beginner’s Guide to Investments
Rapaport controls the universal pricing of diamonds which possesses a universal pricing. The universal price of diamonds across the world makes it more valuable. Diamonds are known to be scarce making it more valuable. 80% of extracted diamonds are poor quality. The remaining 20% are the only one used to make jewelry. De Beers recently said that they were not able to find any new diamond mines which can make the supply of diamonds run out for the next forty years. Diamonds represents special occasions like weddings, anniversaries and other celebration. Diamonds also represents certain feelings of love, strength, power, and rarity. Investors value the high yield return of diamonds. During times of financial downfall and recession, diamonds always provides security. Bonds and stock of the world market doesn’t directly affect the value of diamonds. No matter what the future brings, diamonds always provides insurance. Diamonds are equated to cash on hand. For a long period of time, the value and beauty of diamonds has always been adorned and appreciated. Diamonds will always stay beautiful over a period of time requiring a very low maintenance. Diamonds constant growth in value makes it easier to monitor in the market. The diamond industry offers a lot of room for new investors There is relatively a small number of diamond investors worldwide. Investors of diamond often see them as personal collection and a long term investment Diamonds provide portability and free tax. Due to its size, diamonds can easily be transported from one place to the other. Diamonds are exempted from capital gain tax and possession tax. these are the reasons why diamonds are among the favorite of the rich and famous.